TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my bird ( blown engine) I got this “nice “ new car. Its no bird but its new and its all mine. I got it in June and in July a cop almost hit me ( making an illegal u turn) I got the ticket took the trooper to court and guess what I lost it . fine 3 points on my license. August some A..Hole thought my still shiny and nice looking bumper didn’t look right so he decided to put a 650$!!! Dent in it. Fine got the insurance to fix that premium went up twice in 2 months. September branch on a trunk dent and a lot of scratches 780$. ( no insurance involved). October fog lights quit and cent get the bulbs no where dealer want 23$ for one ( screw them). November coming back home at 9pm back road in the middle of nowhere in NE PA one god damn stop sign u can see form a mile away if some one is coming. No body on the road just me and car behind me with his brights on. I slowed don from 35 to abut 5 mph but didn’t stop guess what that car behind me is as a Pennsylvania state police trooper ( [email protected]%&). So im looking at another 3 points and a month suspension. In 6 years no tickets, none, not one and now im screwed. Cant change my DL back to the NYC DL. Thinking about Illinois anybody knows if the points carry over from PA to IL ?
Sorry about that but I had to vent

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I don't think cops can really make "illegal" u-turns, what was the ticket for? If he turned around to take off after someone else, and you got in his way, he's probably pissed, so he wrote you a ticket just cause he could. And as for the not stopping for the stop sign, it's your own damn fault, I don't care if you are on the moon, where no other traffic even exists, you stop at stop signs, ESPECIALLY if there is any sort of traffic around. You just never know, and don't think I am just trying to come down on you with some holier than thou attitude, I have WAY more than my fair share of traffic infractions, probably more than most people on this board will see in their lives, COMBINED, but, I would say aside from POSSIBLY one, they are my fault, and I can't really pass them off as anyone else's problem, BUT, if you really wanted to you could rip out the stop sign, photograph it, and then have it dismissed in court, trust me, it works;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think cops can make illegal u turns especially when they go to MCD’s(after she was done with me she went right inside) and there is a big *** NO U TURN sign . im not making any excuses for the stop sign just my dumb luck that’s all

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I hear you on that. I know, that there is an occasion or two, where you just kinda put your brain on the seat next to you, but for the most part, people deserve their tickets. Not to say you did anything horribly wrong, but sometimes cops are just pissed off, or upset, and the way they relieve it is to go after us. To be fair, I honestly don't believe I am that much worse of a driver than most other kids on the street, BUT, when I would cruise with basically exhaust manifolds as my form of muffling, and a big hole in the hood, you probably get what they give you, BUT I also made myself an easier target. The thing with the U-turn that cop pulled, who knows, but that's the breaks. I can count off on more than one hand, tickets I SHOULDN'T have gotten, but did because A) I am a kid, and B) My car is KNOWN, and is an obvious target. I should realize this, but I didn't, and now I am paying SERIOUSLY for it. The one ticket I really don't think is fair was me turning of a street that had a 35mph limit, onto a 30, and as soon as I made the turn, I was radar'd, I was still slowing down, and if the cop had bothered to notice, he would have seen my brake lights, he didn't, and even tried to make some claim like I was trying to run, HA. That's nuts. Oh well, I dealt with it. I really am just trying to warn others that you won't ever get away with most stuff, like 99% I would say, cause the things I have gotten caught for FAR outway the things I have gotten away with, at least as far as traffic tickets are concerned. I don't wanna say how many tickets I am, cause well, at this point, it's just inappropriate, and I think most of you would cry. If you PM me, I might reveal it to you, you would probably be shocked, like, literally, no one in their many many lives, probably will ever see the number of tickets I have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts