TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need the song "You can't hide beautiful" by Aaron Lines. This is a new country song that my future wife and I have decided to play at the cerimony which is January 11, 03. But the his CD doesn't come out until January 7, 03. I have downloaded the mp3 (many mp3's) of this song; but none of these files will convert into a readable WAV file (has never happened before) so I can give to the guy that will sing it...to pratice from....he only has a normal cd-player and nothing more.

Basically if someone can tell me where I can find the single to buy or give me a mp3 of this song that will convert into a readable WAV file or even we can transfer a WAV file if you want. But I need this really soon. It's less than 6 weeks away.

Thanks- guys

Richard

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
WolfgangNC said:
need the song "You can't hide beautiful" by Aaron Lines. This is a new country song that my future wife and I have decided to play at the cerimony which is January 11, 03. But the his CD doesn't come out until January 7, 03. I have downloaded the mp3 (many mp3's) of this song; but none of these files will convert into a readable WAV file (has never happened before) so I can give to the guy that will sing it...to pratice from....he only has a normal cd-player and nothing more.

Basically if someone can tell me where I can find the single to buy or give me a mp3 of this song that will convert into a readable WAV file or even we can transfer a WAV file if you want. But I need this really soon. It's less than 6 weeks away.

Thanks- guys

Richard
what software are you using to convert from mp3 format to .wav format?

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Richard,
I cain't help you with the song.
But, I'm gonna try to get up there for your funeral....er...wedding ;). j/k

I'll get that RSVP in the mail as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If you have nero... or if you dont get the demo... and just select the mp3 and burn it. Nero automatically converts them for you. Never had a problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts