TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
Wow that is damn nice....What does it run? HP/TQ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's some of the mods:
KB 2.2L twin screw with bypass valve
42lb injectors
90mm Lightning MAF meter
255 pump
CAI
X-pipe
Borla custom made mandrel bent cat back
3.73 FRPP gears
Cobra Trak Loc with 4 clutches per side
IRS brace
K-member brace
Firewall brace
Addco 1.25" sway bars
Poly links
AHAM8 custom suspension height/spring rate controller in center console
Custom SCT tune
PLX multi gauge with wideband A/F
First made (the prototype wheels) Saleen Speedstar wheels with Yokohama S-Drive tires
Rolled fenders
Cobra brakes with slotted rotors and EBC Red Stuff pads
Trans cooler

It's only running 6lbs of boost right now with the rwhp in the mid 300's, with the stock crank pully back on it it pushes around 17lbs with a little bit more rwhp :)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I'm familiar with the previous owner of that car as well as lvc. Either way though welcome to TCCoA. Also signature pictures are not allowed here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm familiar with the previous owner of that car as well as lvc. Either way though welcome to TCCoA. Also signature pictures are not allowed here.
What the heck is that suppose to mean? So you are "familiar" with the previous owner and you know about LVC....that's great :) Either way though welcome to TCCoA?....... Are you trying to come off as a dbag or am I just misunderstanding you? My apologies on the sig pics

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
What the heck is that suppose to mean? So you are "familiar" with the previous owner and you know about LVC....that's great :) Either way though welcome to TCCoA?....... Are you trying to come off as a dbag or am I just misunderstanding you? My apologies on the sig pics
Your misreading it. No sarcasm intended. Welcome to our site. Not very many people frequent both sites, I hope the car is treating you right and vice-verse. Thanks for removing the sig pics.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
:beek: Wasn't expecting to see that under the hood. Gen 2 marks have a lot of hood clearance don't they.
Not as much as you think. IIRC the hood bracing is removed and the engine cradle is shimmed.

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Welcome to TCCoA.

I'll be flying into Tulsa starting on Monday for about two weeks of work in Pryor Creek. May be we could meet for a drink. I'd love to see the car in person.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not as much as you think. IIRC the hood bracing is removed and the engine cradle is shimmed.
Don't believe the subframe is shimmed, but I could be wrong.

Welcome to TCCoA.

I'll be flying into Tulsa starting on Monday for about two weeks of work in Pryor Creek. May be we could meet for a drink. I'd love to see the car in person.
For sure, I'll PM you my number

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.