TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that it would be a cool idea to get a hold of some old t-bird emblems off the models from the 50's. I saw a gut with old chevy symbols on his cavelier and it gave it that little added extra touch. Anybody know where I can get a hold on some old t-bird emblems?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Some places to start...

Ebay might possibly have a couple. Also I know if you type in Ford Thunderbird in Yahoo! Search there comes up a couple sites for later birds, forums, clubs ect. Might find them there.

Good luck, sounds like an interesting idea.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I'm looking at the old style "thunderbird" also for each side of the cowl when I Put a cowl hood on my supercoupe I think it would look "just right"

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I have a '70s "Thunderbird" script on the back in place of the square stuff.

A '70s Bird under the hood.

The '70s hood ornament is also my key chain.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Nice...

Pointman said:
I like the ideas shadow, especially the keychain. And the retro badges are a cool idea, but couldn't help puking when you said cavalier.. ugh cavaliers.. the chevy badge gave it an extra touch of what? nastiness? sorry ;)

I was just using it has an example. Cavliers arn't exactly my car of choice either. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
im going the opposite way, im putting '02 script on the rear fender and removing it form the trunk lid. and shaving the trunk lock and putting the '02 bird where the lock used to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts