TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the old, old BBS's are still up and accessible? If so, does anyone have the link? I looked and couldn't seem to find them anywhere....

Note: I am talking about the first BBS that TCCoA used. (same BBS as the classifieds)

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
First of all, why? Just need some info from it or what? Second of all, i highly doubt that a link to them remains, but maybe i'll be proven wrong. I think the classifieds are all that remain of the old old bbs

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is really no reson why I guess. I just want to go back and read through it and stuff. Also to see some of my old posts :D .

Okay then, I thought they might be still around.... Guess not!

·
Registered
726 Posts
well, ya never know. There just might be something left...

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
There are thousands of posts still stored on the server, there's just no easy way to access them. Perhaps I'll make a program to search and display them....we'll see.

EDIT: I just did a check there are a bit over 195,000 messages archived on there. In case you wanted to know...

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eek: WOW! Thats a lot of posts! Well be sure to let me/us know if you ever make a program to search and display them. :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
gotta love web archiver. amazing what things looked like 5 years ago or even longer or shorter.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Originally posted by Sir William EDIT: I just did a check there are a bit over 195,000 messages archived on there. In case you wanted to know...
Man, starting from 99? A good 30k had to be flames if I recall accordingly:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts