TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember the name of the company that made the 96/97 Cobra R hoods for our cars? They were fiberglass and came in White Gel-Cote?

Thanks in advance,
Jordan

·
Super Moderator
7,476 Posts
There were a few companies that made hoods for our cars; Cervini, Fiber Concepts, and VFN. I think Fiber Concepts is the one you are thinking of though since Cervini hoods usually come gray, and the VFN one comes black.

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hrm, alright... I have a hood I am going to be selling that I had stored for my Cougar, not going to be using it now, it is one of these hoods, I'm guessing it has to be. I just want to make sure I have the information right on it. No way to track back on who sold it to me so long ago. I believe it was a group purchase, I know a few other of the old school guys back in the day on here got in the GP with me.

·
Super Moderator
11,852 Posts
Probably Fiber Concepts.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I'm curious what it looks like and a price range. I've been contemplating going to the 96/97 style hood & headlights so I can install projectors.

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll post it up, probably looking at $350, but I'm worried about shipping this piece. I don't have the original box it was in. Would have to be a pickup only deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts