TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what is up with the TCCoA site. The Civic Club of America OMG. I hope im not the only one seeing this. Im going to assume the site got hacked or something. Because im not believing the sticky about Sir Will selling the site. This is some wierd stuff and im not liking it. :2huh: :leftright

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could this just be a damn good April fools joke. If so its a good one. But if not i think its time to have some good old fashoin hackin fun. Can anyone get a trace on who ever is doing this. I tried and no luck, from the way this person is doin this they seem to be pretty good.:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I wrecked my cougar, I decided to buy a Mustang so I haven't been on in a while. Anyway I just had to pick April 1st to go check out the old haunts. Good joke scared the me at first. PEACE!

·
Registered
271 Posts
yeah I was scared stupid William thinking he is soooo funny freaked the bejeasus outta me lol nice april fools joke

·
Administrator
8,011 Posts
Not a pretty site at 5:00 in the morning! :eek: I thought the hackers were busy over night. April fools everyone! :uppoint:

Joe

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gotta say that was good. Had me goin at 4:30 am for quite some time, lol.I gotta hand it to them they got me good. And i think they good everone else as well, lol. I can't wait to see how everyone else reacts as well. April fools people :D :ztoohot: :thumbsup:

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
OMG! I just about had a heart attack. I thought the TCCoA forgot to pay for their domain name or something and the site was hijacked. I was about to cry!!! LOL

Good one guys! Had me fooled....

;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
AAAHHH

I thought I was losing my mind...kept put tccoa.com in and this site was poppin up...i was like nooooo. I forgot today was april 4th. This was a great joke could thing i was sitting down when I saw this. The colors on this site could give you a stroke.

J

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
OK, I was late to work because of this...

I checked the site at 4:30 AM before I left for work and I was laughing SO hard and spent so much time looking at all the new stuff, I forgot to leave for work!!

I didn't even realize today was Apr 1 until the radio mentioned it.

I thought this was a hack from someone who was way too familiar with the board and would have spend a lot of time to make all the changes!!

Good job!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Incredible April fools joke!!!!
I seriously thought the site was hacked because I linked the home page on a ClubSi forum for someone who just got a Tbird:leftright

·
8,239 Posts
I rolled out of bed, and checked my email on the computer, one happened to be a tccoa reply link, so I click on that, and I noticed the green purple scheme.

I couldn't figure what the heck was going on for like five minutes, then I saw Civic Club of America. I seriously thought the website got hacked. So, I look on the boards so I can private message one of the other mods, but nobody is on. Then I go on america online IM to message Bill or somebody from tccoa, but nobody is on. At the same time, I am taking screenshots of the whole thing, naming them tccoahack1.jpg, tccoahack2.jpg and so on.

You guys really got me this time.....

Justin

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Lack Of Sleep + Site Redone = Good Joke :)

Scared the hell out of me though. Til I found this post :) I'll go back and see what else I can find.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts