TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This post has been like disposed or something… its purpose has been well served with a side order of STFU. All parties have all been neutralized by Jake’s mobster dock worker associates so please move on, nothing to see here.

Want to be the coolest Katt on your block? Be sure to shop JC Whitney and get yourself a pair of these spanking new fender flares…Gayranteed to add extra style points at the shows folks!!

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
I wish I had nothing better to do than show off the size of my internet penis like those guys. Must be nice.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Less updates is better than no updates!
Keep up the good work, we all enjoy it.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
you know we keep an IP log :) of what IP addresses usernames access the forum from

:)

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I know who J.miller is....whos Jake?

And why is he so butt hurt about Scott?
Jealousy?
I would say YES

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
jamesD said:
you know we keep an IP log :) of what IP addresses usernames access the forum from

:)
uhh ohhhhh...... :D:zwall:

I'm NOT at work now, honest!! :angel2: Your IP log is LYING to you!!

Seriously Scott keep up the good work and for what its worth, I wish I had the funds to let you build one for me!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Bleh, they still cryin about this stuff. Whats Next DR bashing again? Don't sweat it Scott. John has showed his ignorance 10 fold. Jake just likes the drama
Alan

·
Registered
744 Posts
I haven't read those posts yet, but i have to say:

it's about time miller got his own damn site to say/do what he wants instead of dragging other forums/clubs down & making their moderation crew/admin/rest of club members look bad. I'll admit when this **** came over to my local club and one of miller's old 'homes on the internet' (tstacc.com), being the head mod/admin over there i didn't do such a great job of controlling the fire. I was kinda new at the whole mod thing & at the time was still figuring out how adminning a forum actually works. I honestly believe after dealing with all that crap, that there is no way to honestly & fairly deal with this sort of thing on the internet. especially when one side is there to defend themselves, and the other is there to aggress & continue grude based flame wars

_95badbird, jake is an old guy down in florida, he has 95 bird w/ 5.4 and a truck based SC kit...it has the infamous 'tumour hood' he's not welcome here anymore

-scott congrats on getting her running & rolling.... i hope you guys might decide come up to mamn12's summer blast/joel bender memorial with the car :cool:

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
As I have said many times Doc, I love your work. :D

If you got something to say read the posts and come over and say your peace. :D :D :D

Keep it honest and civil and the post will stay... :eek:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
miler is a loser thats why he had to create his own site

He wasnt man enough when I asked him for his contact information to give it to me (I had my lawyer waiting to talk to him) when he was is or might be harassing me with crap on tstacc and whatever other websites

The sad thing is that he probably has something in that barain (spelled wrong on purpose)of his that is useful but I have yet to see it

miller and all the other outcasts on that site should just build a storm cellar cement themselves in and reproduce among the guys (and immediate families)

by now he should be posting on his other website (hidden behind I think its 20 posts)
about this where nobody else can read it but him and his inbred buddies

he just likes to stir up something now and then he must be bored due to the snow

He will post some more BS, the post or at least his will be deleted and he will disappear again for a while

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Ibtl

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
tomaso12 said:
_95badbird, jake is an old guy down in florida, he has 95 bird w/ 5.4 and a truck based SC kit...it has the infamous 'tumour hood' he's not welcome here anymore

For the record Jake is not and has not ever been banned from here. He left on his own free will.

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
dirtyd0g said:
For the record Jake is not and has not ever been banned from here. He left on his own free will.
Yep, he changed his e-mail to a fake one. Since this site authenticates users via e-mail it sent an e-mail to that fake address asking him to authenticate to the new e-mail. Since it was fake, he never got it, after a few days if you don't authenticate it puts you in "awaiting e-mail confirmation" mode where you can't do anything. He drummed up some oddball conspiracy theory that he was banned and Miller mentioned it so I took a look at his account and sure enough it was set to "awaiting e-mail confirmation" with a fake e-mail addy so I set him back to registered. If he would have taken the time to ask what was going on instead of going through some senile paranoid delusions he would have known right away what happened.

·
Super Moderator
11,175 Posts
I, for one, totally love what you've done with your car.

The styling is awesome enough, quarter mile times are gravy...

So, do you take out the subs to run on the track? I'm sure my car is faster without the weight...Or do you have a separate drag car?

Post more photos, sometime.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Jake did not change his e-mail. Jake is an old sailor who read many books and dealt with much too many unscrupulous folks. He has a knack to see through people. His "theories" are based on this ability. He has a blog that I do not like to much since he keeps calling me a nice guy. :mad: But if you wish to see it is is in his signature (I refuse to advertise it) at East Coast Rolling Thunder. :confused:

As far as Scott... go here for my side of the story!
:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
Jake did not change his e-mail.
J.Miller said:
I am an expert at this by now. He removed his e-mail from his user account.
My bad, according to you he "removed his e-mail from his user account." either way, it was changed from something to nothing (According to you), sent the authorization e-mail, didn't get a response and he got changed to "Awaiting e-mail confirmation"

According to someone else
He has earthlink.net, is that what is in his profile?
ShadowDragon said:
No, it's atlantic.net in his profile. If he was actually banned, I'm pretty sure Bill or Mark would have set him to "Banned" instead of "Users awaiting Email confirmation".
Either way, he was never banned, him temporarily losing access to the site was his own fault. He was set back to Registered user as soon as I heard about it which was 12-26-2005, 07:54 PM

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
J.Miller you’ve got to now occupy this thread as Jake’s mouthpiece? His theory is based on something that had absolutely nothing to do with him. He got half a story and decided to run with it. I haven’t said anything about any of this but now enough is enough. I do know the whole story and he does not but he choose to become the ‘phantom apostle’ for it. HE DOESN’T KNOW THE STORY. He thinks he knows but he doesn’t.

We don’t need to know your observations or predilections of Jake. WE DON’T CARE.
You have to advertise ‘your side of the story’? Please get over yourself and find a hobby. Few people manage to go from being a person of vision that you once were to being a petty & vindictive pariah. We need look no further than your link above to see that.
Enough threadjacking.
On topic or it is deleted.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts