TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Michigan guys, and maybe some out of staters willing to make the trip up.

I am thinking about trying and getting some guys together to head out to Milan for one last go at her this year. Im sure the weather will be nice and cool whenever we decide to go, hopefully making for some new BEST times.

If anyone is interested to head out to Milan anytime around October 20th or later, please reply and let me know.

It would be nice to get a dozen or so cars to make the trip, should be a good time in the cool fall weather.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See thats why I threw this out here now, so we can gather information from everyone and see what weekend will be the best for EVERYONE....

I have no date or time set up to go yet, just trying to get some feedback from you guys first.

Thanks MIke

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Id be interested!!! The 20th or 27 28th would be great for me. Anytime after the 28th my car goes in to storage insurance and is parked for the winter!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, sounds good. I have a blower out getting work done to it. Im hoping to have it back by the 20th. So anytime after that, should be good.

Im sure theres some more guys out there that would be interested. Please let me know.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Jurgen might be up to it. Im not sure what he's doing with his car though.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
What do you mean it's a track rental?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
ahh wasn't sure. Have fun with that I hear Thursday we might have some white stuff faliing from the sky.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Test and Tune on Saturday the 21st will be from 12pm-6pm.

Hopefully the weather holds out for us.

See you guys there.

Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
FME (Ford MotorSports Enthusiasts)

Note from FME.......

FINAL MILAN NIGHT OF THE 2006 SEASON IS THURSDAY OCTOBER 19, 2006 We did fantastic in September, lets do better in October! Gates at 5:30, racing at 6. If it snows, put on some skis!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AT WWW.TEAMFME.COM ? Take a moment and surf on over there and tell us how you would like it improved. Were meeting on this as we speak but need your input. How functional is it for you? Does it have all the information your looking for? Is there something you would like to see there? Let me know so we can make it better!

Just to watch the race is only $2 to get in at the gate.
To race none members is $45
Members race fee is $35

I think you can join at the gate to get the $35 race fee.

Membership details at www.teamfme.com

IF the weather is good we will be racing!!!!!.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill be showing up around 11:30 tomorrow, hope some of you guys are able to make it. Looks like 10% chance of rain and a temp of around 50 degrees. Gonna be a great day for some good times.

Mike

·
Registered
110 Posts
A bunch of us from Windsor will be going up to Milan on the 28th. See some of you guys there maybe?

·
Registered
110 Posts
No go on this, looks like junior dragsters will be taking up part of the day and I cannot seem to get my belt to stop slipping.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts