TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Cartoon Network played the valentines Futurama last night that had the carsalesman trying to sell Fry a Ford Thundercougarfalconbird.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Aqua Teen Hunger Force RULES!!!

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
Fry: "Everything was going great. Then all of a sudden, she's talking about hanging out. Hanging out?? She's getting way too serious. I'm not a one woman man Leela. "

Leela: "You'll be back to zero soon enough."

HAHAHA i love fry. and bender. and zoidberg.
is it just me or is the main woman character always a b*tch in adult cartoons? marge, lois (can be fun), leela...

ON A SIDE NOTE: the Raging Bender one is on right now!

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
My car is the Thunder-cougar-falcon-cobra-stang-mark 8-SC-bird

·
Registered
404 Posts
whered you get the frylock "thingy"?

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
[Cut to: Malfunctioning Eddie's Coffee Machine. Fry pours himself a cup. A salesman puts his hand on his shoulder.]

Salesman: Spotted her the minute you walked in didn't you sir? She's a real beauty.

Fry: Yup, she's beautiful coffee alright!

Salesman: No, the Ford Thundercougarfalconbird!

[Cut to: Malfunctioning Eddie's Showroom.]

Salesman: Nothing makes you feel more like a man than a Thundercougarfalconbird. So how much were you thinking of spending on this Thundercougarfalconbird?

Fry: Sorry, I'm not here to buy.

Salesman: I understand and I think its wonderful you don't care whether anyone questions your sexual orientation.

Fry: I care! I care plenty! I just don't know how to make them stop!

Salesman: One word...Thundercougarfalconbird.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
This thread reminds me why I hate Fox... give us something great, then take it away and sell the friggin reruns. :mad:

But yeah, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Brak Show are the shizzle :D

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
you guys know that sunday at 11pm they're airing that banned jewish episode of Family Guy? i saw it on dvd and i didnt think it was that bad. in fact, i thought it was a good lesson.
i wont spoil it, but it's about prejudism towards jews and, in the end, everyone realizes they were wrong. the episode was actually showed to a rabbi and he actually deemed the episode as a good lesson.

·
Registered
404 Posts
thanks for the link.

·
Registered
798 Posts
The Episode is Titled
"Put your head on my shoulder" might try and search the file share clients for a copy of it.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
Since we are on the topics of cartoons, anyone seen Initial D, the japanese animated carton about drifting, it is good, very good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
you guys know that sunday at 11pm they're airing that banned jewish episode of Family Guy? i saw it on dvd and i didnt think it was that bad. in fact, i thought it was a good lesson.
What channel? Teletoon??? or???? And uhhh... did i already miss it? was it last week or is it tommorrow?! I wanna see it! What seasons do u have on DVD?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts