TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im prtty sure i know the anser to this already but just wounderin. i buying a bodykit for my car off a private party seller on another website. he does not have a paypal account so i would have to pay with a money order. problem is i would be sending the money order to a p.o. box. now id figure the post office would have on record the person who use's that p.o. box just in case he tryed to rip me off, but i never had a p.o. box so i dont kno for sure. any help is appriciated

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i actually checked to make sure the shipping price, demensions of packages and everything would be about correct and they were. so i doubt hed go threw all the hastle of getting actuall demensions and shipping costs just to rip me off $250

·
Registered
836 Posts
most small companies use a po box or home based business...it doesnt require a physical address since they probabley only sell online...if your worried get a name address and phone number and actually talk to someone first...that should help a little...

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
most small companies use a po box or home based business...it doesnt require a physical address since they probabley only sell online...if your worried get a name address and phone number and actually talk to someone first...that should help a little...
yep, get a phone number and have a talk with them....if they don't want to give one, walk away.

·
Registered
381 Posts
alot of small towns use p.o boxes around here as well

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i actuall just got his phone number and have called him. ( said i didnt have his last name to fill out the money order even tho it shows up in the e-mail,) and good idea on the delevery confermaton deffinitly gonna do it. thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts