TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Already seen that one in Car and Driver magazine. Hey you took a pic of a famous place and your car!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I don't have a picture but the Linkbelt dealer in Richmond VA is on Lickinghole rd. :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
On my way to school there is an exit 69 to Etonville. :tongue:

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
I-75, in Troy, MI, has Big Beaver Road at Exit 69...I've met a few non-locals who get a kick out of that.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
IronChopz said:
I-75, in Troy, MI, has Big Beaver Road at Exit 69...I've met a few non-locals who get a kick out of that.

jeez man, you beat me to it... heh... i used to live around there... but now i live on the west side of grandrapids and there are odd street names over here... like hardwood ave.. and etc... heh. -greg

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
thats like a 2 miles from my house..... ive always liked that exit number where i live and get on and off the highway all my life... !

(Big beaver exit 69)

·
Registered
698 Posts
how bout this one....i have a friend that lives on IRONWOOD AVE. in iowa. and a friend of mine said there is a CLIMAX in minnesota. i haven't found climax yet (no pun intended) but, i have been to ironwood ave a lot. soon to have a sign from there :D

Wiz

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I have been to Climax numerous times Wiz. One day I hope to climax in Climax.

Intercourse and Blue Balls Pennsylvania are great places too, and just not the types of names you'd think you'd find in Amish country.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Only in Arkansas:

The town of "Toadsuck"
The town of "Possumgrape"

I saw a street sign in southern Arkansas that said Scrotum lane. But they say its pronounced scra-tim, yeah right.

·
Banned
194 Posts
IronChopz said:
yeah, i stole that sign.
a truck took the one on the side of the road out in an accident. so we came around off side streets, pulled it up onto side street and sawzalled off the posts threw it in my buddys truck and took off..

it proudly is hung in my room

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
It's not my photograph, but it's "near-proof" that it can "freeze over." This town's about 55 miles from where I live.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Bread Loaf, VT
Mosquitoville, VT
Notown, VT
Satan's Kingdom, VT
Bird Crap Flats, VT

Oh, and in Northfield, there is Norwich University, and about 50 miles away there is Norwich.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts