TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing how many people are afraid of him just by looking at him, but he's really just a big baby :D

His name is Danzig:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I think he is cute too. The second pic looks like he just wants someone to play with him.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's a purebred pit; American Stafford Shire Terrier I think?

We caught a lot of flack for having a pit bull from a few people, but they always shut up after they see that hey, not all pits are agressive and ill-tempered. He was raised around a lot of people, so he's extremely good natured, and well behaved.

He's very healthy, VERY strong, and he's got one hell of a bark. He can be a pain in the *** sometimes, but he is adorable and LOVES to play. We roughed him up a bit when he was a puppy, so now that he's getting bigger, he likes to rough us up from time to time.. :D

I can't understand why anyone would want to ban this kind of dog? A friend of mine has one as well, and his pit is mildly agressive, but very obedient, and I've never seen that dog make a move on anyone/thing unless instructed to do so.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yep, the good ole pit argument... :rolleyes:

My dog's an Olde English bulldogge that everyone mistakes for a pit. People are afraid to let their kids play with her and everything else. She's strong as anything but would never even think of hurting a kid. She cries when she hears babies cry on tv (what a big mush!).

Now if you're a strange guy on the other hand, she may give you some crap, cuz I'm HER human. She's got the tough act doen, but it's all an act unless somebody actually tries something on me.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha... he's exactly the same way. All talk and play... unless you try something.

He's a good boy... everyone loves him. And extremely lucky.. I let him sleep on my waterbed. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Keep in mind that some Pitbulls have genetic defect that causes the brain to continue to grow for the life of the dog, sometimes this causes the brain to press on the skull making the dog "turn" or get mean.
It isn't because they are naturally mean but rather nature was mean to them.
The other ones have been trained to be mean.
They also have vise like jaws. I used to ride on the back of one as akid and put my hand down it's throat, but it could graba tire swing for aver 20 minutes before getting bored and dropping down.

Nice looking dog.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Purddy puppy!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
That dog isnt scary, Iv seen pitbulls at petsmart that I dont even wanna be 15 feet from.

Our dogs a pitbull/lab, its a wuss.. I am its boss, I raise my fist and it knows I am in control.
A mixed breed that doesnt look mean I can trust

1 - 14 of 14 Posts