TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay the day i've dreaded has finally come. On my Cougar's vinyl top, each side of the car has an Opera Light. I think that's what it is called. Well, today when i was on the highway the passenger side must have been loose cuz when I got home, I was missing the white plastic cover. Ideally, I'd love to replace the vinyl top with new, but I can't justify the money right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could find or if need be have made 2 news white plastic covers? The lights stopped working long before I got the car but I don't really care for the trashy look of seeing the bulbs and wires. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
554 Posts
junkyard time?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe i'll give the dealership that had this stuff put on the car a call. oddly enough i still have dealer add on info in the owners manual. haven't had any luck locating company online though. probably went outta business.

·
Super Moderator
12,021 Posts
Where is the disconnect for the Opera lights in the back?

I thought I'd dig some out of the bone yard today. It looks like I need to drop the trim pannel in the rear quarters to get to it; is that correct?

BTW, This thread should be moved to the Interior Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts