TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well all i hear about these springs is that they are pretty good value, and i would have to agree since they are pretty cheap on ebay. Now im just wondering what you guys that have them, or have heard about them think....im about to purchase them online and i dont want to purchase something bobo...thanks...also, does anyone have that website where someone (i think he's from these forums) put the instructions online on how to install springs on a bird...

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
MN12performance.com has the instructions on how to install springs in technical section. I don't know what to tell you about the springs. I have the suspension techniques springs(made by belltech) and I would say that the spring tech springs are probably a copy of them. I don't know that for sure though. I would think kind of like the SSautochrome headers are a copy of the JBA's. I like my springs and they were 189 from shox.com.

Russell

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spring Tech on Ebay

thats the link to the springs...my only question now is that i dont wanna buy something thats going to break as soon as i throw it in...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sprint Tech's are great. I've had mine on for a while and no complaints yet. They are the best bang for the buck.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that ebay link correct for those then...im about to purchase them

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yes sir, those be the ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts