TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting some opinions and info. I am thinking of doing the mustang hub swap and getting a set of 18x9 Shelby Razors. I would like to run 275-40-18 all the way around. I know that 255's are tight up front and the 275's would be next to impossible. I thought of adding some fender flares (something stylish, not just added sheet metal) but I don't know how that would a) work with the tire size and b) add to or take away from the overall look of the bird. I don't have any recent pics posted, but needless to say the thing looks different from any other pics I've posted. Thanks for your replies.

Jon

·
Registered
987 Posts
Its been discussed in great length several times before...Thats why you have zero replies besides mine.

Some claim it works with no issues...I can't imagine that though. I would have to say NO to that setup but thats just me and my opinion. Run that 275mm tire in the rear and settle for a 245-45-18 in the front IMO...Then you deal with the rub in the rear with some bags in the springs and never look back.

Brad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts