TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, This is my first post. I got my bird almost three weeks ago. It's a bright red '92. I'm mostly looking for the opinion of people that own or are familiar with this car. I was considering chroming the black trim that runs from the windshield, over the windows, to the back windows. I'm thinking it would give it a vintage vibe, but at the same time, considering the strip is an inch to an inch and a half wide, I'm afraid it might be a bit too much. I realize this is sort of a stupid question, but I was just wanting a few opinions. Two other things I'm debating--I want to add a badge to the front fenders, either a mustang style 5.0 badge or a vintage 302 badge with the v under the numbers. And actually my most important question--there is a chip in the paint on the hood about a centimeter long. It looks like it has chipped through some of the primer. I've done some touch up work in my life, but never on anything that deep. What would be the best route to take to repair it? I'm guessing it's definitely gonna require a bit of sanding. Any input is much appreciated. I have a couple of pics--I will hopefully have them up in the next couple of days. Many Thanks.

T-Bird Joe:cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts