TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the factory 18s off of my Mustang. They are currently just sitting in my garage attic (tireless) as I was never able to find anyone that wanted to buy them. With the plan to do the Mustang hub and Cobra brake swap sometime this year, I thought about using these and that would save on buying some new wheels (which if I did, I'd probably go with FR500s or the Anniversary '04 Cobra wheels).

Here's my car for reference:

Yay or nay?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
They would look good but I like the rims you have on there already, that is one clean bird!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks pretty good from 10 feet away :D Thanks guys. It's the original color but it's had a shoddy repaint done by the previous owners; I've since removed the pinstripe. The window moldings are killing me too :(

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
It looks pretty good from 10 feet away :D Thanks guys. It's the original color but it's had a shoddy repaint done by the previous owners; I've since removed the pinstripe. The window moldings are killing me too :(
Nice car! By "pinstripe" do you mean the plastic door strip half way down the skin, or is there a pinstripe painted on that I can't see? I've been looking for a second hand door moulding strip for a while....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you look closely in that pic, there is a pinstripe right above the upper body line. Luckily it wasn't painted on so I peeled it off.

The drivers body side molding was loose when I got the car. I was gonna pull them off but they were removing the paint with them so that was a no go. Wound up fixing it with liquid nails, lol.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
If you look closely in that pic, there is a pinstripe right above the upper body line. Luckily it wasn't painted on so I peeled it off.

The drivers body side molding was loose when I got the car. I was gonna pull them off but they were removing the paint with them so that was a no go. Wound up fixing it with liquid nails, lol.
Ah ok. I thought that might have been what you meant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts