TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am quite serious with this picture. I accidentally took this shot one night at a person's house which is already known to contain a presence. I realize the odds. I'm not looking to hear anyones comment about theres no such thing as ...blah blah blah. I'm on the fence with this picture. I've personally been a witness in this house to some amazing things already, I know there is something in this house. The owner and her bro, who is also my roommate, are part of a very spiritual family and at my house I've already experienced: things moved, doors left opened, things flying off the shelf.

A sword recently fell off the wall after hanging there for over 2 years untouched. This happened after my 2 roommates walked past the sword on the wall and that was right after they had just discussed moving out of the house. So I guess the house doesn't want us to leave.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I see it too, thats creepy.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I see it. To me kinda looks like a woman in one of those western style "wide hip" type dresses. I used to live in a house i believed to have a sort of supernatural presence... One time an oversize novelty alarm clock "fell" off the shelf and landed 3 feet away from the shelf and nearly hit me in the head. Would occasionally hear the floors creaking at night also. never actually saw anyone/thing though...

·
Registered
855 Posts
There is definitely something there, give T.A.P.S. a call. My house has strange things happen when you open the back door which has a dead bolt keyed on both sides the bolt will come out and when you go to close the door it will not close. People thought I was crazy until 5 other people watched it happen then they all looked like this:eek:. Also you will hear someone come up on the deck and when you go to the door there is nobody there :zdunno:.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i agree with mike, i can see it too..

with my house being 50+ years old its had its share of residence.. two of whom died in the house (my grand father and one other person before they moved in) and at night you can hear the trap door for my attic slamming and reopen repeatedly. both my mom and i have actually stood under the door and watched it while we were hearing it and it wasnt moving at all.. also you can hear the house creak.. or the ceiling havent determined which yet.. but that to me is very odd since its a "hurricane proof" poured cinder-block walled house.. :eek:

·
Registered
742 Posts
I seriously hesitate to stare at the picture, due to all of the 'scare' videos I have seen, telling the victim to 'look really closely!".

I honestly don't see anything there. However, you might post the full-size pic somewhere else, for our perusal, just in case something was lost in posting it here.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Why were you taking a picture of a glass sliding door?

EDIT: Nevermind, you said you accidentally took it.

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
eh, I sorta see

but I also bid on toast that was in the shape of Colorado with a burnt spot where Denver is, and have a child like attitude :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Not trying to be a wiseass, but I still don't see anything. Maybe I have a bad imagination?

Can anyone 'shop the picture to "highlight" whatever it is is supposed to be seen? I'm genuinely curious.
Rorschach to the rescue!!!
http://skepdic.com/inkblot.html

After viewing the blown-up image....I see her.

·
Registered
472 Posts
We all see what we want to see.
Considering the fact that you were shooting at an angle, through a window, in low lighting situation you could get all kinds of crazy refracted images.

This would never pass muster with anyone who is looking objectively and the TAPS guys would have a field day debunking your ghost picture. :rolleyes:

But hey if you want to see a ghost, have fun. :D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm surprised every time I come out with something new about this presence I get more stories from other board members. I wasn't the one who first saw the figures anyway, I've been sitting on the fence about this picture the whole time, this is 6 months old. I don't need proof positive, I've heard unexplained noises from my own kitchen like someone was banging on the counter with canned food and a can opener. Both bro and sis have "some ethereal presence" in their houses, both from late 70s early 80s. I have vids but any compression what so ever hurts it and makes them useless. So uploading them anywhere is pointless. I meant to take a video but I took a picture instead. The videos from this time have flying orbs in them, not dust, not anything physical either I was checking for that. They flew past me when the owner of the house walked into her front door and was seen on camera. This is nothing spectacular btw. I've been FORCED to learn to live with this sh1t for years. My roommate has had these orbs following him for years. I learned this the hard way, no one bothered to tell me anything. When I was alone in our 1st place we had these things showed themselves before to me. YOu can imagine my shock and fear!!!! I was scared in my own apt. In fact I was scared out of my own apt for 10 days. I lived with my parents. So yes I like living with the guy but talk about BAGGAGE!!!! The best unexplained event in our house has to be a full gallon of laundry detergent flying off a shelf into the middle of the kitchen floor spilling out all over. When no one was even in that part of the house. I was at work.

My sister-in-law who is in her late 30s was scared sh1tless when was sleeping on our couch in the living room near the kitchen and she hear what she thought was out dog ruffling the blinds at our sliding door in the kitchen. She was awakened got up to let her out and nothing was there. I don't think any family members will want to stay at our house again.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I see a convergence of light sources and reflections forming symmetry and the illusion of a creepy face.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts