TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im really not a huge fan of them, but he will give them to me for 300 bucks.

They're better than stocks lol.

Speedstars are what I really want to put on it. But I dont have $800.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh screw it, the more I think about it the more it seems like a waste. I might as well save the money for what I really want...

·
Registered
194 Posts
in the mean time, polish the buhjeezus out of the stockers... they will look a lot better.
and by the way... that hood is TOTALLY cool

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Those wheels look like A$$ but I think it has more to do with what they are on right now. No offense to your buddy, but those wheels on that ghetto cougar with that lift kit isn't doing anything at all for those wheels. I'm not saying I'm a fan of them, but I bet they would look a lot better on a nice looking bird that was lowered and stuff.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
in the mean time, polish the buhjeezus out of the stockers... they will look a lot better.
and by the way... that hood is TOTALLY cool
I think Im just going to clean up the stockies for now. Those wheels need a lot of work if I was going to use them anyway, the chrome is messed up on 2 of them and they need tires. And winters coming up, should give me some time to save up for speedstars until spring comes.

BTW thanks.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sweet dude, thanks for ****ting on me and my car. Now please, get out of my thread. :)

Ive been tied up getting this in so I havent been worrying about the 'ghetto' looks of it.
LOL...calm down man, no harm intended. I thought that was a pic of your friends car with the wheels on it.

Besides, you asked for opinions didn't you? Hell, I was the only one who kinda gave props to those wheels also.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
LOL...calm down man, no harm intended. I thought that was a pic of your friends car with the wheels on it.

Besides, you asked for opinions didn't you? Hell, I was the only one who kinda gave props to those wheels also.
No big deal Im not worked up about it.

But no seriously, Im in the middle of doing a million different things on the car I dont plan on just rockin it with primer all over it. I know it looks ghetto as f*ck. :D

Its all good, but I have plenty of time to decide if I want to help my buddy out and take these wheels of his hands. They are some Incubus Alloys or something, he had them on a sable. I might just offer him 250 bucks or something just to have something to put on it.

I expected to get picked on a little bit, after all they arent cobra rrrr's, just something a little different that I thought might look alright for cheap. But thats why I posted this thread up, Im on the fence about them and Im not sure if I like them or not, so I figured some input from some other mn12ers would help me make my decision, which it has, so thanks. :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When he first got them he spent $1200 for the tires and wheels, he used them for one summer. I think I might like them with the centers painted black.

I dunno, hell Im not sure what Im going to do, either way I would put some speedstars on it when I get the money.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I don't have cobra R's and I still think they look like chit
Well sweet that at least makes two of us then :thumbsup:

I dont really like them but I think Im going to get them for now. Ill at least be able to get a set of tires for them for next spring, and then work on getting a set of speedstars to replace them.

Ill admit, Im just eager to put some bigger wheels in it. :eek:

Is $300 dollars really that bad though? I mean honestly, for a set of 18x7.5's* and at least two good tires to use I feel like I cant go wrong. There not the coolest looking wheels Ive ever seen but I wouldnt mind running them for a summer or two.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I spent like 2 hours today cleaning the stock wheels. They look a loottt better, there was tons of brake dust on them from before I even had the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts