TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've trying to decide on tires for my 03 Mach 1 stock Gatorbacks are dry rotted bad. Anyway the car is not my DD, gets about 2500-3000K a year and although it does get driven in the winter it never sees snow. I'm thinking about either Firehawk Wide Ovals or Nitto Invo's and would like to get some of your opinions on these tires or any other summer performance tires you've owned Thanks.

The car is running stock wheels 245/45 17's so the tires can be rotated even if they are directional. I know the Invo's aren't directional so I could go with a more complex rotation pattern than front to back which may help them wear more evenly. Also I'm looking at a self imposed cap of 150 a piece, I could go hire, but would really would have to be super impressed with the tire.

Also I like to carve corners and rarely hit the 1/4 mile up so a hard side wall it very important to me.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, after talking to some other enthusiasts I'm went with the Invo's got them for a decent price as well 143 each shipped from Discount Tire Direct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts