TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of driving an ugly car and a gas hog truck. I plan on keeping the bird, but leaving it at project status, and the truck is my current DD which is killing my fuel mileage. What would you guys think of getting a 2000 Chevy Impala? I love the looks of these cars and this one I found seems to be an awesome setup. Leather interior, the upgraded motor and it's a one owner. http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-89520990/2000/chevrolet/impala/cincinnati/oh For 4g it doesn't seem to be a bad deal at all to me, but I figured maybe you guys would have a better idea on how these work as far and dependability and whatnot.

·
Registered
484 Posts
im thinkin 96 impala ss lol there goes the gas milage again tho :( i used to have a 2000 impala as a company car wasnt to bad, but wasnt impressed with it. around here you can get a 99 honda accord for about the same price, and as a daily driver i think youd be better off with the honda

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm 6'1" , 240lbs. If your bigger than that you will hate that car. I drove one for a time at work and kept slamming the side of my head on the roof of the car when I got in. Inside I felt very confined and uncomfortable. Just my opinion. The little econobox I'm driving now, 05 chev aveo, has a ton more head and interior room than the impala. Yeah, I know, kinda had to give up my "man" card to drive it but I'm getting 37mpg so I'll compromise.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
What about a 4 cyl toyota camry? my buddy has a 2000 model and we got 38mpg when we went on vacation, and it had a ton of room

1 - 6 of 6 Posts