·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
I know the first car that I'd want that for! Ford Fusion!

Awesome car, hate the taillights though.
Hmm... One of my friends has a red fusion....

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks like the stuff people use when they break a tail light. Me personally I'd rather go with the black out covers since it seems they'd probably hold up better.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
what would be the point of that, we already have red tail lights

·
5,650 Posts
94V8Thunderbird said:
what would be the point of that, we already have red tail lights
Come on now. You can't expect that just because this was posted in a Thunderbird/Cougar forum that it is explicitly related to the said cars!

Besides, backup lamps are white.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I can't stand the orange turn signals they put on alot cars. It would be nice if that stuff works as well as it looks in the photo's. I expect they still flash an orangish color but at least they'll look red when off! They also have a smoked version of it too. The only thing I came across from that ebayer before is their el cheapo "dash kits" for the tbird. They are just lame cut vinyl kits patterned after the real dash kits.

That left me with a bad impression of them, plus they seemed to cater to the ricer crowd...

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
That, and they have the Carbon Fiber hood wrap, which can also be seen on that link. And the "diamond" cover for the taillights.

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Southpaw said:
I can't stand the orange turn signals they put on alot cars.

Aw, man. And I went through all the trouble of installing European Spec tail lights on my car...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts