TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the thread title reads, I ordered me 4 Yokohama 235/60/15 tires from the Tire Rack................I think the price was unbeatable ($48 per tire + shipping). I think the total price shipped came in under $240.

Unfortunately they are back ordered for a couple weeks..................I was considering the 245/60's from Bridgestone, but was concerned on 245 being too wide for the stock wheels, and I honestly didn't feel like spending the extra dough. I may be getting a company car in the next few months, which would mean goodbye to the Bird, so didn't want to overspend on what could end up being someone else's tires.

I'll take pics once I get 'em installed so u can see how they look..............give me a month or so I guess! :(

jc

·
Registered
220 Posts
How do the tires arrive? Is that shipping cost for all 4 tires?

Thanks

--John

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
This has been gone over time and time again. DOZENS if not hundreds of people have run 245/60-15s on the stock wheels with not a single one reporting problems that I'm aware of. They're a bit higher but are basically exactly the right height for our cars. The 235 is a bit short.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anyone have any pics of these tires on their bird?

--John

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Sorry no birds here, how about a mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts