TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I might look into that.
and also, Im working on the pics from the drag strip. I'll post 'em soon enough.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd post, I'm in Wilsonville, just to get in to the headcount of who is local to portland

-Will
96 T-Bird LX
89 Lebaron *down and out but not gone forever*

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
well, I'm not in canby anymore im moved way way way over to wilsonville. =)

·
Registered
472 Posts
We do have a Bird group in PDX area

:rolleyes: Sorry I am just now reading this post but we do have an informal Thunderbird group here in the Portland Vancouver area.

I basically keep a mailing list for local guys so we can keep each other posted on events, to share repair tips, help each other with reapirs or just to meet up with other Thunderbird owners.

If you would like to join our group just send me your name, email, phone number and some pictures or information about your bird to [email protected].

If you have a myspace account you can see me and some of our birds at http://groups.myspace.com/nwlatemodelthunderbirds

Hope to hear from all of you.
Jim

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Sweet, I joined the group. I'm in Corvallis going to school these days. I'll be in Portland for the swapmeet at PIR this weekend.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ive given up on my bird its dead its not worth fixing it anymore. I shouldn't have drove it off the road swiping a tree. But I am looking for another one so if anyone in OR knows where to find a bird 94/95 possibly a 96/97 with a V8 and a excellent body let me know. I could care less if the interior is good as I have most every thing customized anyway. It does have to run enough to drive back over the I5 pass.

I joined the myspace group. Whats the mailing list go to? is there a website to go with it to?

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Um... hey there cbass... you thinkin' of selling that Birdy? Or parts thereof?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I wouldn't mind parting most of it out but the body and many other things are shot so not worth selling the whole car. That all depends on if I can find another bird with a straght body. I prefer the 94/95 year so all my explorer swap parts will work and that year just looks better. All my stereo equipment is guaranteed to work too and will fit in a 95 plus I can swap over my custom dash (with the HDTV) and center console with out having to cut up a new one.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking more along the line of engine/drivetrain parts, but if you're going to use them in something, more power to ya'. ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well If I get another 95 then there all yours for the taking. I wont need them. Out of curiosity what you got planned for those type of parts?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
im from the WA chapter they need to just combine the wa and orgeon chapters to make the pacific northwest chapter lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey.
I just baught an 90 Super coupe.....needs work though, not driveing it now.
I currently live near Vancouver, Wa. but I am moveing to The Dalles, Or. in June.
Just wanted to check in.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
sup mann what year of sc?
edit:eek:h duhhh hahaha

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Day! Just joined the site. Will be joining as member later this month! Seen a number of responses! Missed the one whose putting the Oregon chapter together! I'd help out but I'm so computer stupid. Would be much help. I'm located in Mayberry (Milwaukie), Oregon

21 - 40 of 41 Posts