TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how did you guys come up with your user names? unless your user name origin is obvious (i.e. greenbird, your name, etc), post up.

most of my friends called me big mike in high school, so it stuck.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
MadGoat

Used for many Computer related... (instances)

that I no longer have anything to do with.

So I used the name for about 4 years... and now... Its just a nick name.:cool:

MG

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
couple older kids in my neighborhood a long time ago called me weswing, to distinguish me from the other wes living near by, and it stuck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I'm a hardcore Metallica fan, and Sanitarium (Welcome Home) is a really good Metallica song. As for the 73, It's origin is based on the 1973 T-bird sitting in our garage without a motor. Of course, the name came about before I got the '79, so rather than changing it, I just kept it the same. I have the same username at every other forum I visit regularly. If you just look around, you will probebly notice me in one of the other 10 forums i frequently visit.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Palmguy said:

We got lots of these here in Florida.

Used it for years...it just stuck.
thank you for clearing that up for me... I was thinking of a different palm! lol

As for the origin of mine, I have always loved thunderstorms and one day I want to go stormchasing. I wanted THUNDER on my plate, but some jackass in a chevette has it :confused:. So I got LITNING instead

John

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
mn12xr7

break it up...mn12 (the chassis designation for the 89-97 Thunderbird and Cougars or Midsize North America Project #12) and XR7 well just comes from the option that was available for the cougars (xr7=Xperimental Racing 7liter)

-Orlando

P.S. Brian that is one awsome avatar, pic of the new grill? BTW I was able to find a maroon grill as well, i should be receiving it on Wed

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Liquid Destruction - Name of my old band.

The band and the music we played turned out to be a huge influence on other local bands and anyone around us in one way or another.. so "Liquid" just kind of follows me around in whatever I do now, as a reminder of the simply awesome hardcore band local to Providence, RI that was Liquid Destruction.

And well, I eat sleep and breathe Cougars (the car and the animal, if you can believe that)... :D

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
mn12xr7 said:

P.S. Brian that is one awsome avatar, pic of the new grill? BTW I was able to find a maroon grill as well, i should be receiving it on Wed
Yep, that's taken from one of the pics from my thread in the Vid/Images forum...I think it turned out good :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
z90sc............z is my nickname [last name is Zilonka]....and i have a 90SC.....
z

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Preety Hot And Tempting Bird:ztoohot:

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
<----- the obvious :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts