TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an original, still rolled up in plastic, in the original box Red Limited Edition stripe kit...anybody need this? Free to good home...

·
Super Moderator
9,362 Posts
Sure, I'll take it... PM me how much you want for shipping etc. to 44039. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
If Bradon doesn't take it I will.

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
Good to see you around, Lobo!

Long time no see. :)

I was impressed by the Kilimanjaro climb!

·
Super Moderator
9,362 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see you around, Lobo!

Long time no see. :)

I was impressed by the Kilimanjaro climb!
Thanks...I still lurk around. I miss having a Bird, almost grabbed one here locally a few weeks ago. It is still for sale...a 97 in Pearl with 39k miles...

I am retired now and just training to stay healthy. Running races, climbing the occasional mountain...just signed up for my first Ironman so lots of training for that...hit the big 50 last month.

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
I have a Red Cougar; I'll make them fit.

I'll take them off your hands. :)

Send me an email to Grog6 at aol dot com, or if you'd rather, I'll pm you my address.

Your choice! :D

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
So...I never got an answer...I still have them and will mail them to a good home...
hey lobo. I'm interested in these to have as a template to get some other ones done in a different color. let me know I can send them on to someone else that's looking for the red. I'm looking to have them done in silver
thanks keith

[email protected] easiest way to get ahold of me.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I don’t get notifications when y’all reply anymore.

Vic and Grog I can send these to either of you. If Vic is gonna just use them to make a template how about I send them to him and then he can send them on when finished?

let me know...
Steve

·
Super Moderator
12,241 Posts
Hey Steve! Hope you're doin' well out there in AZ. Stay safe!

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I’m doing good. Except for the gym every day I found out my retirement was pretty much quarantine...lol. Actually can’t wear one of my legs right now. So I am down trying to heal anyway.
Stay safe and healthy!
Steve

·
Super Moderator
10,758 Posts
Sounds good to me, either way.

If Vic makes a template, maybe he'll sell other colors, or possibly involve ClintD, who is making Vinyl stuff for our cars.

The Silver/chrome ones on both cougars are all messed up now, so I'll be doing something to those, even if it's just covering them with colored tape.

Those pieces appear to be inserts on the Cougars, at least; I've had the sides off of Lazarus when I was straightening out the body.

I was thinking glow tape, but I think that's illegal. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,010 Posts
I was thinking glow tape, but I think that's illegal. :)
Depends on the color, and if it's on while you're driving or not.

RwP

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I don’t get notifications when y’all reply anymore.

Vic and Grog I can send these to either of you. If Vic is gonna just use them to make a template how about I send them to him and then he can send them on when finished?

let me know...
Steve
email me its in my reply above. Ill get with my vinyl guy when I'm able and go from there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts