TCCoA Forums banner

Original Limited Edition stripe kit

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  VicRattlehead 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an original, still rolled up in plastic, in the original box Red Limited Edition stripe kit...anybody need this? Free to good home...

See less See more
#3 ·
If Bradon doesn't take it I will.

#5 ·
Good to see you around, Lobo!

Long time no see. :)

I was impressed by the Kilimanjaro climb!

#7 ·
Thanks...I still lurk around. I miss having a Bird, almost grabbed one here locally a few weeks ago. It is still for sale...a 97 in Pearl with 39k miles...

I am retired now and just training to stay healthy. Running races, climbing the occasional mountain...just signed up for my first Ironman so lots of training for that...hit the big 50 last month.

#11 ·
I have a Red Cougar; I'll make them fit.

I'll take them off your hands. :)

Send me an email to Grog6 at aol dot com, or if you'd rather, I'll pm you my address.

Your choice! :D

#13 ·
Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I don’t get notifications when y’all reply anymore.

Vic and Grog I can send these to either of you. If Vic is gonna just use them to make a template how about I send them to him and then he can send them on when finished?

let me know...
Steve

#16 ·
Sounds good to me, either way.

If Vic makes a template, maybe he'll sell other colors, or possibly involve ClintD, who is making Vinyl stuff for our cars.

The Silver/chrome ones on both cougars are all messed up now, so I'll be doing something to those, even if it's just covering them with colored tape.

Those pieces appear to be inserts on the Cougars, at least; I've had the sides off of Lazarus when I was straightening out the body.

I was thinking glow tape, but I think that's illegal. :)

Reactions: RalphP
#17 ·
I was thinking glow tape, but I think that's illegal. :)
Depends on the color, and if it's on while you're driving or not.

RwP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.