TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about damn time this happened! Just waiting for Obama to come on and see what he has to say about it.

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
Well it only took 9 years and 7 and a half months.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Its about time!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
He gets killed right before we start withdrawing troops :confused:

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
I should be really happy about this, but it's a bittersweet victory.

As significant as this is it really doesn't change anything. The war on terror continues ...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should be really happy about this, but it's a bittersweet victory.

As significant as this is it really doesn't change anything. The war on terror continues ...
Exactly.... eventhough I'm extremely happy to see this GREAT news, it's not over. Unfortunately I think that it might trigger MORE attacks from smaller guys to avenge his death.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Yep, Osama Bin Laden is dead "killed" by us. Time for another war for oil. $5.00 a gallon here we come.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Much thanks to our men and women to fought to make this happen! God Bless the USA! :usa:

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Well if the war was for oil, we'd have a buck a gallon gas by now.
Nope only goes up. It will never be that cheap again. I'm betting we will soon have another war, 'to prevent counter attack' our similar. It's a shame to loose so many of our troops for one man.

I hate to be so negative but does everyone think this will go unpunished by his followers?

·
Super Moderator
16,825 Posts
Nope only goes up. It will never be that cheap again. I'm betting we will soon have another war, 'to prevent counter attack' our similar. It's a shame to loose so many of our troops for one man.
Sounds like you've been listening to the speculators, it will be $3 by october, Just watch. I've heard this old story before.

I hate to be so negative but does everyone think this will go unpunished by his followers?
Nope, followers are sheep. They'll make a big stink and piddle out just like any other kind of semi structured group after losing a leader.

It's like picking a scab, it may bleed a bit but nowhere near the way it did during the initial laceration.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
This news is worthless without pictures. Show us the proof?

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
The president delivered his statement 20 minutes ago, that's enough proof for me.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Either way, I'm happy USA finally got him. It was a heavy price to pay, no doubt. I thank all of those who made it possible.:usa::headbang::zbeer:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
For those who missed it...
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-N3dJvhgPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW, tough crowd here. Yes it took a long time, yes terror will continue, who knows what gas prices will do, but for now......

Hell yeah, the bastard is dead!!

Way to go troops!!
That's exactly how I feel.... I'm estatic that the bastard is dead. Now time to get Zawahiri and give a REALLY big blow to AlQueda

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
:zbeer: I would like to buy the team who took him down a round

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.