TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start this thread to see if my fellow T-Bird, Cougar, and MarkVIII lovers from NC have any other hobbies that they would like to enjoy with the club.

I enjoy Shooting, Bowling, Shooting Pool, Fishing, and Hunting.

This thread is being put up just to see if we could get together and hang out to do other things than just race (not that I'm complaining about the racing at all lol) Just wondering what you guys like.

Feel free to post or to PM me if your interested in hanging out.

Thanks

TJ + Kris
Fayetteville, NC

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I'm a chess player. Don't get to play often but I find a game here or there when I can.

There's a laundry list of my other interests, but I have little time for anything except work and family obligations.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love chess too - not very good at it but love it.

I assume you have a board as I do not :( But I would love to play you and see how I hold up.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
A very good pool player here and Earl Strickland is a in-law;) Also building PCs and tinkering on cars :cool:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I play chess to but no time, on a side note I'll be at fayetteville again sunday last outing of the year

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I wondered if you'd go back. I bet you'll run even faster.

Send me your new best timeslip!

I love chess too - not very good at it but love it.

I assume you have a board as I do not :( But I would love to play you and see how I hold up.
Yes, I have a nice board. I play ok. Better than average but no hard core competitor like some people.

I've been beaten by the best. I've played several high rated players. One was rated 1776 he crushed me. lol

I don't even know what my rating might be ... Probably well under a thousand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts