TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imagine.. its 2:30am.. everyone but you is asleep.. you sitting behind your computer screen scarfing down a family sized bay of Lays™ original chips..you reach in for your last handfull but notice all you grab is crumbs. you look in the bag, look around to make sure no one is watching and straighten one side of the bag out. you lift the sealed end of the bag up in an attempt to pour the remaining crumbs into your mouth.. you become happy as the last of the chips hits your tongue and , craving more, you open one eye to check and see if its all gone. at that very moment.."OUCH!! SON OF A...." as soon as you opened your eye one last crumb fell into it..

yea i just did that and im extremely bored.. (on a side note.. it wasnt that dramatic..:rofl:) so i figured id make a random thread to show our inner stupidity to each other.. lol.. ive also broken my foot with a 28Lbs turkey.. theres your starter.. whos next?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn family size bag?? and who eats Orginals anymore? Chile n Limon FTW!
hey i hate the ruffles and the bbq.. if i had bought the chip they wouldve been the salt n vinegar ones :thumbsup: as for the family size bag... youd be surprised how much food i can put away :diablo:

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
We had a picnic today at my daughter's school. Sandi sent PBJ with her. Upon arriving outside with the kids, she was already eating her sandwich when we walked up. It was all kinds of messed up with jelly everywhere. We asked her what happened....."I sat on it by accident." She still ate it (kids are funny like that), but man that was one messed up sandwich.

Not as exciting as a turkey broken foot, but funny nonetheless. Speaking of turkeys, I almost got killed by one once. I was headed home on my motorcycle years ago. I came round a curve and there was a flock of wild turkeys crossing the road. I was doing 50-60 somewhere and one bird hit me in the left shoulder. It was by the grace of God that I didn't wipe out. I had a bruise on my shoulder the size of a basketball and couldn't move my arm for a couple days. So it wasn't really what I did with food but what (potential) food did to me. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it wasn't really what I did with food but what (potential) food did to me. :D

i dont know, maybe its the rum in my drink or maybe its the caffeine or maybe im just that tired but that line made my fall out of my chair laughing:rofl: and as for the turkey broken foot being exciting... well.. it was exciting to say the least.. lol

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
dude i'll take you to school in an eating contest...trust me ;) ........what I intended to convey was, why eat the whole family size bag when you can eat real food?...unless you want salt to come out of your wounds when you bleed lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...unless you want salt to come out of your wounds when you bleed lol
thats not such a bad idea..:rofl:.. lol the only things i eat seem to have extremely high salt content.. (well the things that are readily available lol)
for instance:
ramen noodles, chips, fried chicken, fettuccine(yum!:D), bacon, peccadillo, rho pa-villa, etc you get the point.. oh and i cant forget salt pork :D lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
I worked at a body shop early on in my career.

One evening, I stayed at the shop, overnight, to complete and prepare a customer's restored/customized (House of Kolor paint, 4 coats of clear, over the white stripes) 1970 LS6 Chevelle for a show the next morning, and ended up staying there, working on the car, completing it right as the owner showed up. After the car was loaded on the trailer, and being paid $500 for my efforts, I left the shop, and drove straight to McDonald's, to get something to eat....I got there just in time for lunch, so I ordered the double quarter pounder meal, and then proceeded to try to drive home, with me attempting to nod off every 10 seconds or so.

The food woke me up a bit, but I had no business driving home, as I had just worked 24 hours straight, and I was hideously tired. At one point, I hallucinated, and thought that there was a cow in the road, nailing the brakes.....but nothing there.
I ate my burger, and then started on the fries. I went to pop some fries in my mouth, and I bit my own finger.
"Ow, F***!!!"
Damn, that hurt.

I got two more handfuls in, and then bit my finger again.
"Ow, F***!! Dammit!! OWWW!!!!"

I nursed my sore finger, and then went to finish off the fries.
Of course, I bit the same finger a third time.
"Ow, Ow, F***, man!!! OWWW!!!!"

With angry frustration quite evident, I said "Screw this!", and tried to throw the fries out my window......the window was still up....and I also followed up with what remained of my drink, also into the non-opened window.

I now go home from work at my regular time.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I worked at a body shop early on in my career.

One evening, I stayed at the shop, overnight, to complete and prepare a customer's restored/customized (House of Kolor paint, 4 coats of clear, over the white stripes) 1970 LS6 Chevelle for a show the next morning, and ended up staying there, working on the car, completing it right as the owner showed up. After the car was loaded on the trailer, and being paid $500 for my efforts, I left the shop, and drove straight to McDonald's, to get something to eat....I got there just in time for lunch, so I ordered the double quarter pounder meal, and then proceeded to try to drive home, with me attempting to nod off every 10 seconds or so.

The food woke me up a bit, but I had no business driving home, as I had just worked 24 hours straight, and I was hideously tired. At one point, I hallucinated, and thought that there was a cow in the road, nailing the brakes.....but nothing there.
I ate my burger, and then started on the fries. I went to pop some fries in my mouth, and I bit my own finger.
"Ow, F***!!!"
Damn, that hurt.

I got two more handfuls in, and then bit my finger again.
"Ow, F***!! Dammit!! OWWW!!!!"

I nursed my sore finger, and then went to finish off the fries.
Of course, I bit the same finger a third time.
"Ow, Ow, F***, man!!! OWWW!!!!"

With angry frustration quite evident, I said "Screw this!", and tried to throw the fries out my window......the window was still up....and I also followed up with what remained of my drink, also into the non-opened window.

I now go home from work at my regular time.
:rofl: :uppoint:

not food related but this morning i was driving next to a guy who had just reached the filter on his Marlboro.. and he tried to flick it out that little 1 1/2" gap in the window for letting the smoke out.. needless to say he missed horribly and it bounced back into his cheek which caused him to almost hit my car.. i would've been pissed if i hadn't been watching the whole thing.. i could barely drive straight for laughing

·
Registered
472 Posts
We had a picnic today at my daughter's school. Sandi sent PBJ with her. Upon arriving outside with the kids, she was already eating her sandwich when we walked up. It was all kinds of messed up with jelly everywhere. We asked her what happened....."I sat on it by accident." She still ate it (kids are funny like that), but man that was one messed up sandwich.

Not as exciting as a turkey broken foot, but funny nonetheless. Speaking of turkeys, I almost got killed by one once. I was headed home on my motorcycle years ago. I came round a curve and there was a flock of wild turkeys crossing the road. I was doing 50-60 somewhere and one bird hit me in the left shoulder. It was by the grace of God that I didn't wipe out. I had a bruise on my shoulder the size of a basketball and couldn't move my arm for a couple days. So it wasn't really what I did with food but what (potential) food did to me. :D
That is too Funny!:D
I had almost the identical thing happen to me about 25 years ago.
I too was riding my Motorcycle outside of Austin Texas just coming around a bend in the road when I got hit on the side of the head and the whole world went black for a second. I almost lost control of my Bike and ended up in a field.
When I was able to get stopped I looked around and saw a wild turkey flying away from me off into this field.

Scared the living crap out of me! :eek:

·
Registered
874 Posts
I have to say I laughed so hard when I got here.

Read all these long threads, get to this one and short and (not so) sweet.
i have to agree i nearly choked on my soda laughing so hard when i got there.... and i still laughing..... ok im done.:uppoint:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts