TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

Works for me..........overtime has slowed down some for us...........not quite as busy as we had been. Did work........again....today. There is a new Tilted Kilt North of I-55 on Weber Road. I may try to get some small items finished on the 94' and take it out.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can we meet a little earlier than normal, I had to pick up another day at work so now I work every other Sunday at 3. I'm off every other Saturday though so a Saturday meet would be good for me any time of day assuming it's a weekend I have my boy.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

We could always meet someplace for a Breakfast Meeting on a Sunday Morning. Maybe a Denny's or Cracker Barrel............even Mc Donald's for that matter.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

What Sundays work for you Steve? We could meet at the Cracker barrel off I-55 and Weber Road in the morning.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My available Sundays are as follows Jan. 20 Feb. 3 & 17 March 3 & 17
that should cover til the meet is set and done. Also as mentioned before I'm available on every Saturday any time prior to the already mentioned Sundays, if this makes it easier for anyone.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

Meeting at 11:00 works for me Steve................I even like Matt's idea about a late night (Saturday night?) meeting. January the 20th? Location?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can do Saturday night, and Saturday night I can probably make it if it is around 9 or 10 depending on where any week. As for location??????????????

·
Registered
871 Posts
Morning meet? I'm out

How about a midnight meet?
:zwthstpd: my sentiments exactly, if we do a late night meet like this how about we go to Brauerhouse in Lombard? That place has good food, cheap beer, and some nice ass usually

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

I don't recall us ever having a late night meeting.......I'm up for it!!!!!

Date and location? The Saturday the 19th? Time? 9:00 - 10:00?

·
Registered
871 Posts
I like Saturday the 19th, I'm going to suggest Brauerhouse in Lombard (yeah I know its in my back yard), its a bar and grill kinda deal with the rockabilly touch, its right at 355 and North Avenue

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

Rockabilly? Please tell me they don't play C&W music.

This would be our spot for the meeting.....or go bar crawling?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meeting

Time? Meet at around 9:00 or so?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would be interested in going if I am available on the day you guys decide to have it, most of the places you guys mentioned are located very close to me. Especially the Tilted Kilt and Cracker Barrel. My T-Bird is being stored very close to those locations.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts