1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wow...that sucks hardcore. I had something much less bad happen to my guitar when i was putting primer on it the nozzle jammed and trying to unjam it i messed it up somehow and it was spraying everywhere, got chunks of primer all of the the guitar. Not that it was hard to fix, definetely not as bad as paint in that car heh...

Greg

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Exactly which seat was it under that caused it to explode all over the front of the steering wheel?

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
He sould say he came out in the morning and found his driverside window broken out and a can of paint in the floor along wtih the dammage call the police and insurance company. there is at least 5K dammage to the cars interior.

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
The mercedes is a great car. If I could I would get a 2 door c230 hatch back coupe and a AMG E55. The AMG E55 is a 5.5 liter whipple supercharged 4 door that has 456 hp and 510 fltb of torque and is SWEET . Only mercedes and bmw said no to front wheel drive they know how a car should be built. The c230 starts at 26K.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
LMAO! Dude, that SUCKS....somehow I have a hard time believing his story, so if it isnt true, then the truth must be REALLY embarassing...damn that's funny though.

EArl

·
Registered
278 Posts
blown96bird said:
The mercedes is a great car. If I could I would get a 2 door c230 hatch back coupe and a AMG E55.

Wow, those C230's are pieces of crap (aside from being hideous looking). I work for a transport company and I've driven probably 100 of those things. Very small, ugly and slow (and always something wrong with them). Not a good way to spend 30 G's. There's plenty of cars out there that are much better than that for around the same money (or cheaper). The E55 is definitely a sweet ride though.

- Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts