TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are all Ford 4 pin O2 sensors interchangeable. I came across some O2 sensors that have the part number F75Z-9G444-AA. All my searches turn up that it is a ford O2 nothing vehicle specific. I am gonna try to use these on my cobra motor swap if they are compatible.

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
I think thats a truck part # .. but yeah, o2 sensor is an o2 sensor, they all function the same, only difference is the pigtail length.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
I checked the resitance on 3 different sensors ..

94 Tbird SC - 6.6 ohms
95 Mustang - 6.2 ohms
89 Tbird SC - 6.5 ohms

All roughly between 6-7 ohms. I dont see why Ford would vary the resistance on o2 sensors between makes / models, make one sensor, different length wires. It only needs to heat up the sensor for the first minute or so anyways. Im not saying use an o2 sensor off a new Mercedes, but if youre asking about using an o2 sensor off a truck on your Cobra PCM, its anybodies guess .. best bet, use the Cobra o2 sensor and dont ask if it will work, just assume its the correct one for your application.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, ok, dont beat me up too bad. I was just seein if they would work. I will just buy the correct ones. Sometimes you shouldnt pinch pennies on certain things. I know better than that, i just thought "HMMM maybe".

Thanks
Lee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts