TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow is the day I take the written test to remove 2 pts from my license... Im a bit nervouse but I was told study the book and you'll pass. Seems pretty simple but im just worried.. Got a feeling in my gut ya know?? Anyone ever take a speical points test before?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yup. Didn't find out until afterwords I didn't have to. It's easy as hell. 20 questions. You'll be done in 10 minutes.

Reactions: Shaquill215

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Yeah I did that crap.It is easy, really easy.I had to go to Pittsburgh the second time I lost my license and all they did was like, "ok, you showed up, have a good day" and went back home.Dont sweat it.
Chris

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't ****ing sleep because of this ****!! I read the book I got and it just makes me more nervouse saying if you fail your suspensed

·
Registered
493 Posts
lol! don't worry. It will be suspended on the day your letter says it will be. You can take it more than once.

But if you're under 18, you're screwed. Pass or fail, 90 days.

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
wow points suck, at least you have a test right?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
toooooday is the ddaaayyyyy grrr test is at 10am ill let yall know what goes down

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everything went great. i failed by 1 ****ing question..

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
man thats sucks sorry to hear that, so what happens now?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well little did I know you get another 30 days if you dont pass within the first 30... which i had no idea! So thank god i go again on the 29th... i know a few questions I missed so next time I should be fine...

I didnt know PA took 3 pts of a year if you drive good! DAMNIT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
About to take my text in a week, what book do I have to study, I really want to pass,hope someone can help me ??

Anyway you can tell me which book to study, I really need help??

·
Super Moderator
11,018 Posts
You replied to a necropost that was 16 years old.

What test are you talking about?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.