TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it's gonna be the Packers and Steelers as of right now. Can't Wait!:D

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Yes indeed.

I love this time of year. The playoffs and the big game are the best.

·
Banned
241 Posts
da bears...lol

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
It'd be cool if the Packers won.

·
Banned
241 Posts
hahaha we better hide our cheerleaders from Rothestoucher BigBen touching again..hahaha

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha We'll see about that! Ether way it should be a great game.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I really just hope it is a good game. There's nothing worse than a blowout in the superbowl. Like what the ravens did to my beloved Giants... I was young at the time, but it was still painful!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Watching the Steelers is not for the faint of heart. I'm not a gambler but I would never bet on a Steelers game. :tongue:

If they get a lead, they seem to fall flat and then struggle to hold on for the win, or at times end up one play short.

If they get badly behind, they somehow have the knack to fight back to either win or at least make it close.

Usually... LOL :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm a Viking fan but I promised my wife I'd be a Packer fan this weekend.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm a Bear fan but I promised Wisconsin I'd be a Packer fan this weekend. lol Go NFC!

But the Super Bowl depresses me.....because after that it's just crap basketball and nascar until baseball season starts. :mad:
Indeed. The (good) sports drought begins the monday following the superbowl. Truly a sad day in the sports world.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm a Viking fan but I promised my wife I'd be a Packer fan this weekend.
haha, this just has to be said, I was at a bar the other night and this gal came in sayin she is normally on the vikings bandwagon but for the super bowl she would jump on the packers bandwagon. The owner of the bar looked right at her and said, "Packers fans dont have a BANDWAGON. they are always fans so you can stay on your bandwagon cause we dont WANT YOU!"

I just thought that was too dang funny!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mattews, Jennings and Rodgers where on Jay Leno, George Lopez and David Lettermen the past couple nights. Pretty awsome to be a packer fan right now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts