TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Tennessee know any shops that paint almost 100% accurate to that of a factory job....i was thinkin Maaco, but then read many complaints, although they weren't from around here, they still discouraged me greatly....any help would be appreciated...o and i no that every job is not perfect but thatz not excuse for a sh**ty job either...we all no this....;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great body shop up here in Knoxville. They been in business since 1960. They put on my xenon kit and painted, they did a great job! H&H Body Shop. Very picky group on there work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like an excellent body shop, and I wish that I lived there. That is a four to five hour drive, it sux. Guess I'll dream til I find a decent one around here.
I admire that body shop and its perfection. Wish all shops were like that. That wouldn't be Jackson, TN tho. Thanx for the instant reply...I'll try to help you in the future....u get your exhaust done the way u like it yet? If not, hope u stumble on someone that can do it there. U need the exhaust shop here and I need the body shop from there...haha.....life goes on I guess...anyways thanx again...

·
It is nice
885 Posts
why dont you guys swap cars until you get the work done lmao.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yea good idea....lets start a Thunderbird rental service at just charging you for all the gas these car uses....I couldn't afford it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts