TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like the bird is going to get a fresh coat of paint here in about 3 months. I need some options on paint. Im not sure what i really want, something that looks good. Heres a picture of what im thinking of painting it. Its called black tulip. I was going to paint my MGB this color before i sold it.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Gcline said:
Well, it looks like the bird is going to get a fresh coat of paint here in about 3 months. I need some options on paint. Im not sure what i really want, something that looks good. Heres a picture of what im thinking of painting it. Its called black tulip. I was going to paint my MGB this color before i sold it.

that color looks good. i dont know if i completly like the purple in it though

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, looks good on a little british car, but i think im gonna lean towards metallic black, or some other metallic color. Right now, my car has the LX2 paint code (gotta see what that color actually is) but its like a dark metallic blue, and looks good.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've seen a similar color on Mustangs and I think a couple Cougars and I gotta say I like it. Usually when I've seen it the cars had either gray or white interior.

·
Registered
316 Posts
my bird is plum berry

and the pictures in the link dont show it well enough, but at dusk it freaking awseome, other than that, its plum berry.

but at udsk it black purple, blue
i got a ticket and it said blue, guess the guys color blind:D

shows imperfections in polish and axes well. dont really like that
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=537831#post537831

·
Registered
493 Posts
I like the black tulip the color is different and it dose not gaudy looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts