TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing around with Photoshop and I came up with these. What do you think? I am planning on two-toning it when I put on the GFX and rear bumper that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Originally I was just going to do the bottom of the car but I thought I would see what else I could do.

Click on pictures for a larger view:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like the last one, For some reason I think the body line is at a perfect place for A two tone paint line.

(Off topic But,) I was going to ask for some one to photoshop my car but It seems like every one asks for the same thing. So instead of asking I ll let some one that wants to do it let me know. Please Pm me if you have time.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be happy to attempt a color change and/or some wheels. I am not too good at things like adding spoilers or GFX.

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's something simple just want the top of the car (above the body line) silver. and any thing else that you might think of I have a few K to spend on my car and paint is on the list so you can get creative if you want. Thanks.

Heres the Pic

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I couldn't resist. Had to add tinted windows, silver Cobra wheels and a Mercury Mountaineer "V8" badge.

My Cougar, it's getting late but I will do it for you tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts