TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys by any chance does anyone have an idea what a gallon of the Venetian blue paint might cost me? I can't find it on line I just wanted an idea I'll be stating my project soon and I want to get everything together first

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
It really depends what brand you buy. It could be anywhere from $75 to probably close to $500 depending on what brand, and whether you will be spraying solvent-born or waterborn.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Better is a relative ideal... Depends on the painter and the equipment. Waterbourne is relatively new in most areas and in our area for instance, unavailable right now. I work with a paint/body wholesaler and none of our shops spray it. It is supposed to be better for the treehuggers agenda... But it's debatable.
As far as results, either/or in my opinion.
U spraying or a local shop? I am no painter but with a little advice and a borrowed booth I painter my tbird and got fantastic results. 350 bucks vs. 2500... Worthwhile

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looked up in Debeer, Sikkens, and Lesonal. 700 bucks a gallon and 650 gallon.wow.
I'd go with black. Lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
We are wholesalers to joggers, so the price only goes up by the time it gets in Your hands. AND we are in south GA, which is usually a little cheaper than other markets

·
Registered
117 Posts
Jobbers not joggers... I hate autocorrect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts