TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, so Im getting really bored with the grey color on the inside of my car. My outside color is white. What colors would you suggest for me to paint on the inside? I was thinking wither a blue color or a white, but I think white would be to dirty.. What ya guys think???

Israel

P.S. Also, if you have pics, post em :D

EDIT: Damn I put it on the Exterior Forum... LOL Doh!!!! Mod, please move to interior.. :D It's late... Im tired...

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Tx_Cat said:
Ok guys, so Im getting really bored with the grey color on the inside of my car. My outside color is white. What colors would you suggest for me to paint on the inside? I was thinking wither a blue color or a white, but I think white would be to dirty.. What ya guys think???

Israel

P.S. Also, if you have pics, post em :D

EDIT: Damn I put it on the Exterior Forum... LOL Doh!!!! Mod, please move to interior.. :D It's late... Im tired...
if you are going to just pull them out and paint it without smoothing it or putting fiberglass, you should take it to a body shop and have them spray it with whatever color you want in automotive paint. ive seen too many people paint the interior peices themself and it dosent look right.... heres mine, most of it is fiberglass, some is just painted with the same paint as the outside and not smoothed, but every peice in the interior is redone.
pics

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
you don't have to fiberglass a plastic panel to make it smooth and paint it if you are not changing it. Clean and sand most of the texture off and paint it with an epoxy primer/catalized hi-build primer (no rattle cans!) this is good primer that can fill a 60 grit scratch. then sand them down and re-prime if you need to. most of the texture should be gone after the first coat. Then base coat / clear coat. A much mopre durable finish than all these rattle can :zpuke:Krylon/Duplicolor stuff

if you want ot keep the texture SEM makes color coats that go on extemely thin and won't fill your texture in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts