TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im from Richmond Illinois and i wrk as an automotive painter, im trying to set something up to wqhere if you have any parts you need painted, i.e. fenders bumpers, hoods, things of that nature you can send em to me an ill paint them for a fraction of what youll pay elsewhere, of course this has to be around the illinois wisconsin indiana areas, cause shipping wouldnt make it worth it. Let me know what you guys think

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
I like that idea...but I'm way too far to take advantage of it. I think the lack of replies here is cuz there aren't many Illinois/Wisconsin people reading this. Maybe change the title of the thread...like Painting Your Parts/Local Indiana, etc etc

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Try putting this offer into the chapter forums for the states that could be interested

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll amen that. I'd LOVE to have someone that can spray parts for me. I have a mirror right now that just needs some paint.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's a good idea though. If I were closer I would do it. I've got a couple trunk lids that have holes that need filled in, and a fender that needs painted.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
painting

lol, thanks for your replies guys, i put it up on the illinois chapter, this kinda sucks, i wish you guys were closer, i definately appreciate your responses, and if you know anyone around the illinois, wisconsin indiana, areas who need some paintwork done, refer them to me, thanks alot, Ricky

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paint

lol, i wish, itd prolly be alot easier to apply to metal, prolly wouldn tlook good though, i mean they make the clear in aerosol cans, clear is what makes your paint shiny, i mean making the touch up is simply but getting it into an aerosol, not so sure, whatre you trying to spray?

·
Registered
514 Posts
how much to touch up my front, rear bumpers? its a 94 cougar they would be still attached to the car but it could be worth the drive from ohio...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey

dont worry about touching up man, i think i give a good price if you wanna take it, well do the front and rear bumpers complete, for 70 bucks a piece

1 - 12 of 12 Posts