TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week Pan Am announced it will begin regularly scheduled flights to Iraq, Iran, and other key destinations in the Middle East. Pan Am also announced it may consider adding North Korea to it's routes at a future date.

Nothing but the finest get to say hello to Iraq!

Jim Long

·
Registered
108 Posts
haha, that's hilarious. They'll get theirs...

·
Registered
108 Posts
The plane in the background on the right looks like a B-1B Lancer.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Widowmaker2k said:
The plane in the background on the right looks like a B-1B Lancer.
Yep that's a B-1. Also known as the BONE or HAWK.

BONE=Broke on the north end, referring to where it was parked on the ramp when I was at Dyess AFB. I was glad I worked the KC-135.

HAWK= Holiday and Weekend Killer. I heard that at Ellsworth AFB because it was always broke in the early years and the crew were always on the job repairing it.

Someone photo shopped the pic as the flightline looks like Tinker AFB Oklahoma Depot.

Jim Long

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Blown94SC said:
This week Pan Am announced it will begin regularly scheduled flights to Iraq, Iran, and other key destinations in the Middle East. Pan Am also announced it may consider adding North Korea to it's routes at a future date.

Nothing but the finest get to say hello to Iraq!

Jim Long

Jim, do you know what kind of inflight movies and meals are served? :D
Now serving Paveway's....

Whoever did the photoshop job really did a good job. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
GreenBird said:
Is that a B-52 "stratofortress"?
To be more exact, it's a B-52H.

As for in-flight movies, only if you consider looking at a radar screen the latest in entertainment. Seating -- you can forget about comfort since they are ejection seats (and could kill you if you pull the wrong handle!)

Meals -- Fuhgeddaboudit! Just settle for a box nasty or two from the chow hall - zero creature comforts!

But watching 'em devastate a terrorist stronghold... priceless! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts