TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joel We should get together and decide where and how we are having everyone park. I think we should do something to highlight the diversity this year. :D Dang that means I have to really wash the car up good now LOL.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You mean like what order to be lined up?

I think that's going to be the only thing we can control. The speedway officials pretty much determine where and how we park based on years past...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yea..

"behind this line" dang track officials.....

hopefully we can try and group the years together, instead of mixing them all up
we'll have to figure out which order to pull in in while we are at Jack in the box.....

Actually I was thinking of meeting up in the Concord Mills Parking lot this year.....it's on the other side of the bridge, but we won't have a crapload of miatas in the way again

·
Banned
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was thinking about the grouping. Us old birds are gonna have to keep up ya know.:rolleyes: If we dont park in the Jack in the Crack then what are we going to eat:leftright

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Eats are up to everyone.....Jack in the Box sucks for breakfast anyways.....

In the concord mills parking lot behind the citgo gas station is where we shall meet. We can always have someone do a food run for us, from say mcdonalds, or bojangles, if anyone is willing to do it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
If everyone can wait till we are inside the track, I can get us Bojangles' for free! I talked to the lady that runs the "mobile kitchen" (big yellow Bojangles' trailor) and she said if I call in an order 15 minutes ahead of time, she can make us whatever we want!

I figure a couple of us can run down to the infield and bring it back to wherever we're going to be.

How's that sound?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Chizep said:
If everyone can wait till we are inside the track, I can get us Bojangles' for free! I talked to the lady that runs the "mobile kitchen" (big yellow Bojangles' trailor) and she said if I call in an order 15 minutes ahead of time, she can make us whatever we want!

I figure a couple of us can run down to the infield and bring it back to wherever we're going to be.

How's that sound?

Free works for me!! :) How bout everyone else?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i know fordfanatic would be down for some free chicken...
free is a good word.

·
Banned
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes free food is always the best kindof food, it doesnt even have to be good. But a cajun chicken biscut and some seasoned fries would be good.

TEA TEA I forgot tea :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd like to have enough Bo to last me for two days. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts