TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have two part numbers for the ones who are looking for them

one is WT5058 is for the cross over tube for the coolent. it is not the one that looks like a nipple but the one that a male connector connects to.

that part number is from autozone.

the second one is for the thermostat housing it is the longer ones for the 96 up also for the pi swap it is N811011 S309 from ford.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The connector for the lines at the rad is E2TZ 7D273 A. Lines themselves were a non-serviced part for this application ... you would have to improvise them using 5/16" bulk tubing, or cut out the leaking areas and join the line back together with high pressure flexible hose, double clamped.

cheers
Ed

·
Registered
284 Posts
ok I am looking for the nipple for the air intake tube. it is the thing that the iac connects to the intake tube. the tube that I found when I did the pi intake swap didn't have it on it. I am still looking for that peace of it. what I am using is a temp thing I am worried that I will suck it into the intake manifold. I would get a cold air intake for a mustang gt but I wouldn't know if that would work. thanks for the help

·
Registered
408 Posts
ok I am looking for the nipple for the air intake tube. it is the thing that the iac connects to the intake tube. the tube that I found when I did the pi intake swap didn't have it on it.
Did you upgrade to the '96 components while you were doing the swap?
Could #9H308 be what you're looking for?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I do but that intake tube didn't have that nipple part on it. I also went threw some of the f150s that were there at the salvage yard they didn't have the tubes as well I would have went that rout to button it up. right now I put on a cheap cold air intake on it for a gt mustang so I don't have to worry on sucking in some quick thing but I don't have that ambent air sensor in it. that part is a little big for the tube I have it off.

but I thank you for your help Torque on asking and trying to help.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I found that nipple off of another thunderbird I found.

But I do have a question the adapter part number for the manifold to the egr tube any one might know what that is I striped mine out. need another one.

the thunderbird that I came across didn't have the header and egr tube. so I sol thank you for the help

21 - 28 of 28 Posts