TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car went off to the shreader this morning. Here's what's left.

K&N panel filter, dirty, I'm out of cleaner so it will have to ship dirty. $15

Coolant fan is in good shape $25

Tail lights are in good condition $80 for the entire set trunk lights and corners. All LED's work.

Headlights are yellowed but in good condition, make offer.

Factory corner lights are in good condition, small chip/crack in drivers side corner light, no moisture problems, make offer.

Gauge surround, radio surround, cupholders: Master486 you have pm regarding all of these.

Also have 94/95 tail lights and corners that I wont be using. Make offer.

Also have a set of dynamax mufflers with chrome tips and hangers. Make offer.

Also parting out a 93 mark VIII, engine & trans are spoken for along with the rear diff, driveshaft & lower control arms. Make offer on anything else.

EVERYTHING IS PLUS SHIPPING!!!!! SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED!!!!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the trim is black. I've never removed the cluster surround on this on so I honestly don't know how the tabs are. Only way to find out is to remove it. I'll let you know the answer to that in a couple of days when I pull it off for the first time in it's life. As far as the coating it's in decent shape.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Hey man, what is the condition of the radio/HVAC surround? Tabs good? Condition of the rubber coating? I need to replace the one on my 96....horrible pealing coating, and the tabs are broken so it doesn't sit flush in the dash the way it should....photos of it?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tabs are broken but I still have all of them. I could epoxy them back on. The surface coat of rubber is in great shape.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Chris, PM me with price with shipping to the K&N panel filter to 52001. I definitely want and I send MoneyGram money orders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts