TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Car has been traded in, but I removed the following parts: Door seals (inner and outer) and trunk seal; intake tube, intake airbox and MAF sensor (replaced 3 years ago, so lots of life left), rear lights and panel, front turn signals, headlight "glass," wheel centercaps.

White exterior, tan leather interior.

Passenger side door switchplate, excellent condition, driver's side is the same, but black, and won't be available until I trade the car in (I have to roll down the windows on the way there) All switches function. $25 shipped each, or $40 for the pair.

Console with cupholder plate, console bucket, lid with cupholder attachment and AC tube. $70 shipped for everything

Driver's under dash section with vent, $20 shipped
Passenger side kick panel, scuffed, but in good condition $15 shipped.

Glovebox complete with latch and the bar the latch attaches to. There is some epoxy helping the screws to hold the latch on, but it has held for years. $25 shipped

Ashtray and lighter assembly (no lighter) $10 shipped

Center stack bezel, the bottom right hand bracket is broken off, but it was very secure in the car $25 shipped.
AC control with bezel $35 shipped.

Gauge bezel and defroster switch. The bottom two clips on the left are broken off, and the top of the screw holes on the top is missing, but this piece was very tight in the car. One of the screw holders for the defrost is cracked. $30 shipped.

Rear speaker covers, good condition, $35 shipped.
Sunshades with lighted vanity mirrors, wiring, mirrors and switches all attached. Passenger side is good, just one little nick, but the driver's side needs to be re-covered $35 shipped.

Aiwa CDC-X227 CD/MP3 player with Aux input, complete with bezel, trim ring, wiring harness with Ford conversion wiring (plug and play), and faceplate. $25 shipped.

Four Pioneer TS-A6870R 8" 220 watt, 3-way speakers, direct fit into the doors and rear seat speaker ports. $50 shipped.

K&N filter, good condition, $25 shipped

repair manual, $10 shipped

1 Pair 9007xv Sylvania bulbs, plus a bonus GE equivalent (a nice spare) $10 shipped.
SKF PW115 wheel bearing, quality (Canadian part, not Chinese crap) $15 shipped.

Factory spoiler with rear light and wiring, good condition, $75+shipping.

Inner and outer door weatherstripping, great condition. Trunk weatherstripping is good, but I had to cut it to get it off. $45 shipped

Power mirrors, with wiring, very good condition, $65 shipped.

Fan assembly and motor, great condition, replaced it less 18 months ago. $55 shipped.

Right hand wheel and tire, tire is 85%, wheel is dirty, but no curb rash. Make an offer, shipping will be expensive.

Light set, headlight covers slightly faded, but will polish out. Front turn signals have small stress fractures, but are clear and work great. Rear lights and trunk panel are in excellent condition. $150 for the set.

16" sport wheel centercaps, a little dirty, but no cracking, and the tension rings in back are completely intact. $45 shipped.

Remote, battery good, $20 shipped.

Discounts for multiple items because it will save me on shipping!

Mahalo!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
headlights and corner light prices and pics please..... also tail lights and corners...
thanks, Kyle
Hey, I don't thin I'm going to be able to pull those off, since I have to drive it down to the dealer, but if the sales guy lets me pull crap off of it, I certainly will.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Door seals? You talking about the big rubber ones that go all the way around the door frame? I need those on both side. Also the Repair manual? Is it the actually Ford Shop manual for 96's or a Haynes manual? I do want the weather stripping though for sure as long as there are no cuts. in them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is that cooling fan assembly an aftermarket part or is it a Ford part?

Dennis
The fan assembly is TYC brand, it lists for about $70 at Rock Auto. It's probably not worth selling because of shipping, but it's in perfect shape and so new I have a problem throwing it away!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Door seals? You talking about the big rubber ones that go all the way around the door frame? I need those on both side. Also the Repair manual? Is it the actually Ford Shop manual for 96's or a Haynes manual? I do want the weather stripping though for sure as long as there are no cuts. in them.
The repair manual is a Haynes, I don't have an FSM for this car.

The door seals are in great shape. I didn't cut them, they came off with just a little pulling. I think you're supposed to use RTV glue to get them back on though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts