TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve decided to go ahead and part out the 97' Cougar It's no longer for sell. The parts are still on the car and will be removed as they sell. Differential will be shipped drained of fluid and will need to be refilled before use. Swaybars and Eibach springs are used slightly only having about 2k miles on them. Headlights are in great shape but are not original from Ford. All other parts are used. One of the wheels has a pothole ding big enough to put a 2in crack in the lip and another has a slight pothole ding, Tires are junk. The big stuff will be local pickup only..This car is complete so if there’s little odd and end things you’d like PM me with offer. Payments will be accepted via paypal only unless picked up local with cash. Parts will only be shipped in the U.S. and will also be posted locally on craigslist.

Cobra R Fiberglass Hood (will crate and frieght at buyers expense)- $400

97 center console w cupholder- $40 shipped

Gen II Mark VIII dohc intake tube- $25 shipped

97 Mark VIII engine with spun bearing $200 local pickup only

97 Mark VIII 2 piece Driveshaft- $70 shipped

Power driverside/Passenger side seat racks

Lot's and Lot's of other parts, Wiring Harnesses, Switches, Lights, Etc just ask!

·
Registered
235 Posts
What kind of shape is the transmission in? My OD has about left the building. My dad lives in OKC and Im pretty sure I can get him to pick it up.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Do you have any pics?

Hood
Wheels...etc.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Interested in the Cobra's, I have a friend in OKC who'd pick them up for me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trans ran great when the car was on the road. The engine and trans where bought used with around 90k miles. I never had an issue with it once I got the swap completed in the 2k miles I put on it. I'll get close ups of the dings on the wheels and the hood. It'd be wise to have the wheel with the cracked lip repaired before driving which is why they are priced so cheap. The wheels are 5x4 1/4 bolt circle. As for the Hood no cracks, some scratches in the paint (not that it matters).

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Damnit!!! I wish this wud of came up b4 I blew a load of money building my differentail!:mad:

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I'll get close ups of the dings on the wheels. It'd be wise to have the wheel with the cracked lip repaired before driving which is why they are priced so cheap. The wheels are 5x4 1/4 bolt circle.
That's what I'm looking for.
These are 17x?
Satin finish?
LMK, pictures, etc...
Also PM me your address so I can ask my friend to pickup

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
"Cobra R 17” wheels (local pickup only)- $220" Is this a type-O :confused: That is a good price for 17 Rs .Have connections in Broken Arrow ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
"Cobra R 17” wheels (local pickup only)- $220" Is this a type-O :confused: That is a good price for 17 Rs .Have connections in Broken Arrow ;)
One of the wheels has a pothole ding big enough to put a 2in crack in the lip and another has a slight pothole ding,
Have to read a bit closer....

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Dibs on the rpm switch. Pm sent.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Interested in the sct chip and the diff, pm sent.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe I've got caught up on most questions, PM's, etc. Just a heads up most pictures of parts can be found on Photobucket, my album name is Stinkfist04. I'm a busy guy and will handle all request in as a timely manner as possible. Thanks

Justin.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Payment sent Justin.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts