TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out 1992 Cougar LS(NOWWITH PICS)

Well I've decided it's time to say good bye to my Cougar. It is a sad day but I just have to do it. I was going to fix the head gasket but today I went outside and someone had smashed the driver's window and in the process bent part of the channel on the back of the window then broke my shifter so I can't get out of park. I figured it was just another sign to let her go. I've had almost ten years with her and it's sad to see her this way but I have to face reality. It is a v6 cougar with 91 SC leather seats, I still have the original cloth. I am open to reasonable offers and I would prefer not to ship the much larger items, but something might be able to be worked out on that too. I hope that sometime in the future I can find another Cougar in good shape to love like I did this one, but if not at least I'll know that I had several good years with this one that gave me everything it had and maybe more.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
What color are the seats?? And is the PS pump any good?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Did it have an AOD? I'm not up on the V6 models.

Might want the tranny mount, and bracket that holds the shifter cable to the tranny.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The seats are gray leather from a '91 SC, I also have the original gray cloth in near perfect condition. As far as I know the PS pump is fine never gave me any troubles. I don't have any pictures of the window switch surround but they are gray and in great shape.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
pm tbirdbrain about the sc seats

·
Banned
198 Posts
Does Speedo Work???

AND WILL IT FIT A 90 SC OR 93 LX 120 MPH:confused:

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
hows the grille?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.