TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out 1994 Thunderbird Supercoupe. White exterior, Mocha interior. Car runs great, but the check engine light is on and the car was hit in the left front. Core support is bent back, a/c condenser is damaged as are many items on the left front of the car. Interior is REALLY dirty, but everything is there aside from the radio surround.

The following parts are not on the car due to the accident:

front bumper
drivers front fender
headlights

I will be listing several parts on Ebay. I always prefer local buyers to come pick-up the parts. Buyer to pay actual shipping on all parts. PLEASE e-mail me with parts requests. DO NOT send PM's or post that you have "dibs" on parts until you contact me directly. PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON!!!

Thanks,
Todd Drefcinski
[email protected]

This thread is duplicated over on www.sccoa.com. Please check that site and follow that thread for pictures and info.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91836

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
What is the condition of the fog light switch? What do you want for it?

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All center console parts appear to be in good condition, but the car is DIRTY. I am selling the center console COMPLETE and will not sell buttons out of the console.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
K. Thanks anyway.

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
158k (or so).

I already have offers/e-mails for many of the engine parts so I believe I'll be taking it apart. Send me an offer if you want the whole thing before I part it out.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
126 Posts
How Much For Pedals??? Shipped To 37365

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
150mph?? yes/no?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts